⏱ 1 hour slideshow video • Q&A session
- Global GUIDELINES of ethics that WE ALL should follow
- What ‘original’ and ‘unpublished’ REALLY mean in copyright
- Why most ‘ethics’ problems are ACCIDENTAL… and avoidable!
- How to stop PREDATORS from taking your money and research!
- Why ‘GHOST’ and ‘GIFT’ authorship are both TERRIBLE ideas!
- How to SHARE your work more SECURELY at conferences
Gareth is a real-life Indiana Jones who has traveled the world digging up buried treasures. He has published nearly 300 papers, including in some of the top journals in his field of paleontology. He also manages the Taylor & Francis journal Historical Biology as its Editor-in-Chief.
Scott, M.Ed Technology, has developed and delivered training programs for more than 40 organizations worldwide in fields such as: medical, pharma, business, finance, big tech, and higher education. He has lectured at a number of universities in Tokyo as well as the Berlin School of Economics and Law.